--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "metoostill" <metoost...@...> wrote:

> If it turns out to be true, I would say it is 50/50 at best that MMY ever
> knew about it at all.

Nice plot twist! Wicked.  The fact that Hegelin is claiming surprise gives some
credence to the theory that Maharishi might not have known.  How could you hide
this from the other rajas?  And how little these rajas seem to know about their
supreme leader!  You would think the Lebanese movement would know if he has his
family stashed back home.  The idea of hiding a legitimate family is soooo fey.
 It turns the world of scandals on its head! And why leak it this way rather
than announce it himself?  My head is spinning with all the WTF implications.

It's like having someone sidle up to you at a party and in a hushed whisper ask
if you want to go out back and drink some soda with them.

"Ooooh I've got some great Coke man."

"Sorry but I don't do blow, thanks anyway."

"No man Coca Cola with ice. After I drink a couple I'll confess to being
happily married."

"Excuse me I think I'll inhale the laughing gas out of the whipped cream cans
while I process how weird this all is."