Thanks, Bill. Yep, you get a cupie doll and a big wet one from yours truly.
FFLife has now contributed $1831 to Haitian relief. Add $50 to the total I
contributed at St. Gabe's church this morning and we're approaching $2,000. You
guys rock. Just a few more bucks and FFLife gets its wings.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"