Thanks, Judy. High five ya. We have surpassed ALMOST twice our $1000 goal for
the weekend. Come on guys, we still have time to hit $2000. Wow! Who'd a thunk
it? The squabbling reprobates of FFLife are actually generous folks at heart.

If you haven't donated yet, there's still a few hours left of the weekend to
pick up your cell phone and text Haiti 90999 for Red Cross or 20222 for Haiti
Relief Fund.

The Huffington Post's list of top organizations accepting donations:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/12/haiti-earthquake-relief-h_n_421014.html