On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 7:24 PM, raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Judy. High five ya. We have surpassed ALMOST twice our $1000 goal for
> the weekend. Come on guys, we still have time to hit $2000. Wow! Who'd a
> thunk it? The squabbling reprobates of FFLife are actually generous folks at
> heart.
>
> If you haven't donated yet, there's still a few hours left of the weekend to
> pick up your cell phone and text Haiti 90999 for Red Cross or 20222 for Haiti
> Relief Fund.
>
> The Huffington Post's list of top organizations accepting donations:
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/12/haiti-earthquake-relief-h_n_421014.html
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jst...@...> wrote:
>>
>> Just got some good financial news and found I could
>> spare another $100--donated it to World Concern's
>> Haiti Relief Fund.
>>
>> Only $70 to go to make it $2,000 from FFLers.
>>
>> YEE-HAH!

Look, ladies, I can't keep giving Membership Rewards points to
Catholic Relief Services.  If I do, I won't have enough points left
for my dream vacation to Haiti.  Then again maybe AMEX will now be
requiring fewer points for their Haiti excursions.

I just assigned another 1000 Membership Reward points to Catholic
Relief Services (minimum increment is 1000 points).  That's USD 100
more donated for relief in Haiti.

You'd think I'd at least get a nice air mail package of ganga from
Haiti for doing this.

--
Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..
it's more like a jar of jalapenos.