Bill, bless you 1100 times.  The reefer is on its way. You have put us
over the top for our weekend goal.  Hey Rick, FFLife raised $2,070 for
Haiti!.  How about that?

  [http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/reefer-23043.jpg]

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"
<bill.hicks.all.a.r...@...> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 7:24 PM, raunchydog raunchy...@... wrote:
> > Thanks, Judy. High five ya. We have surpassed ALMOST twice our $1000
goal for the weekend. Come on guys, we still have time to hit $2000.
Wow! Who'd a thunk it? The squabbling reprobates of FFLife are actually
generous folks at heart.

> > If you haven't donated yet, there's still a few hours left of the
weekend to pick up your cell phone and text Haiti 90999 for Red Cross or
20222 for Haiti Relief Fund.

> > The Huffington Post's list of top organizations accepting donations:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/12/haiti-earthquake-relief-h_n_421\
014.html