Levels the field , let free speech & ideas more fairly compete in the
market place of ideas etc.

I wonder if U have even read the decision well reasoned by the majority.

If U would like a copy of it I will direct U to one.  For your  education
as well as for myself & all who may choose to read it. It restored  the
common law interperation as it was understood before 1962.

In a message dated 1/22/2010 11:17:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,