That's really cool Rick. I watched all 6 of the pilot episodes, fascinating
stuff. You asked all of the pertinent questions as well. Well, almost. I'm
curious how George and Mary view the current TMO....the rajas and all that. And
how do they view other "movements" such as Ammas.

Something I've long been curious about regarding the state of "enlightenment"
as described by MMY or people like George and Mary, is how does it differ from
Disassociative Depersonalization Disorder as understood by modern psychology.
What I mean, is how does a person who experiences the exact same phenomenon
that George and Mary describe, but who does not live in FF and does not have
the construct of the TMO or any movement that tells them that what they are
experiencing is "good"....how does it feel to them?

The people in FF, who are there due to a long standing association with TM,
have a common understanding that the "world falling away....everything just
vanishing" as Mary puts it.....that this is a good and meaningful thing.

If a plumber in Gary Indiana has the exact same experience while torqueing a
lug nut one day while on the job, does he end up on meds to enable him to fully
integrate back into society in the way he is accustomed to?

I certainly don't know the answers to this...these are just questions.

I think the premise of your program is absolutely fascinating Rick. So has the
station picked it up as a regular program? If so I will watch or listen to
every one. I stopped coming to FFL very often because, frankly, it had become
boring to me.

The King tony revelations and this new show of yours are events that give me a
real reason to tune back in more regularly.

Thanks!