> > Darn, I'm saddened Zoran has signed off. Coming from someone who >was
> there, around the middle there with access on special projects for >some
> time, this had some direct sight.
> >

> > Further down he had this note:
> >
> > " How many times MMY said Tony is purusha and that his domain is >from
> silence?
> > Did he mentioned during his life that Tony will have family?
> > Of course not and that is why Tony Nader is liar.
> >
> > Nothing will stay the same... you will not wait much time until >Girish
> Varma
> > attack his position."
> >
> > Such a partnership, the Westerners and Indians. Did you see the >Jan.
> 12 birthday celebration tape? Girishi upstaging everyone, sitting >on a
> Diaz cross-leg, in white, beads, beard, hair and looking like a
> Maharishi himself. Was great theatre.

   [Girishji]

So, how does Girish see himself in this?
As new guru or old soldier?

I uploaded the Girish-Maharishi-look-a-like picture to the FFL photos archive,
just quickly filed it putting the picture in the "Gurus" album.

If not guru or
just a soldier, it seems kind of a blasphemous to have him
filed amongst some those really eminent teacher kind of souls.

Would there be a better place to keep him?  Would be nice to be
fairly accurate.

Just wondering,

-D in FF