--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

The photo that goes with Doug's posting I think is very telling.

Is it just me or does this photo STRONGLY suggest that this guy aspires
to become the Maharishi of the TM Movement?

Very creepy.

And is this not the same guy who refused on his website to recognize Da
King?

This has all the makings of a schism a la the Guru Maharaj Ji of the mid
'70s who was the 13-year-old guru whose mother disowned him thus
destroying their movement forever, kinda like Khruschev's Stalin
revelations of the mid '50s which resulted in 80% of the members of the
US Communist Party giving up their memberships the next day.

I'll betcha a dollar to a donut that this creep Girish doesn't even
practise TM.