> > But what strikes me as even weirder are a bunch
> > of grown ass men referring to the statement of
> > another man to decide if it is legitimate for a
> > man to decide on his own to marry and raise a
> > family...

Sal:
> I don't find it amazing at all, Curtis, but I sort
> of find it amazing that you do...

What IS amazing is the Curtis IS the 'TMO'.

Curtis describes himself as a 'snake-oil salesman';
Hugo says Curtis was a 'criminal' type. Is there
some kind of statue of limitations on these kinds of
activities?

John Manning said the Maharishi was a con man. How
can anyone shill nearly a decade a guy and not
realize that what they're doing is ethically wrong?

Is there a disconnect here or what!