I don't know anyone who gets their bank apps from anyone but the bank
itself.   Some banks are now offering apps or at least designed for
mobile web pages.  The apps in question were removed long ago from the
Android Market.  And when you download an app on the Market it tells you
what permissions it is using and if the user is uncomfortable with them
they can move on.  I don't do banking on my Android anyway.  Sorry I
prefer the open development of the Android to the bullshit Apple puts
developers through.  And of course I prefer multi-tasking, a telecom
other than AT&T (though they're all kinda snakes),  and  even having the
source code to the phone itself.  I was surprised about the latter but
HTC takes advantage of curious developers finding bugs for them for
free.  Open is an open system and a monoply is a closed system.