That's why it's important to remember that MMY wasn't a Sat-Guru and TM has no
Parampara (direct lineage of enlightened Master to another), nor could Girish
claim to be. MMY NEVER claimed to be a GURU per se, you could refer to him as
that in a generic way but not in the sense it is understood in India.