--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, m 13 <meowthirt...@...> wrote:

> here, please, accept this offering of mine:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwC0RTAC2Pg
>
> Love, Meow

Nice. Always one of my faves, especially because for
me it has an association with one of my fave scenes
from one of my fave movies, "City Of Angels."

In a very different vein, but also by Sarah McLachlan,
here is a song that she wrote about an insane fan who
was stalking her, and dangerously. The song was her
way of saying what she thought of the creep, and of
obsessive stalking in general. Many of the words of
the song are actually from his creepy letters to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dADn6KDS-s

What can possibly be creepier than someone trying to
push themselves into your life, saying "I won't be
denied?" I can identify with Sarah's revulsion.

I liked the sentiment of your post, even though it's
way too sentimental for me. Me, I prefer to think
of yesterday as an exercise in stalking. Some of us
stalked love by spending time with someone we actually
know and actually love, and who loves us back.

Others pursued their own twisted idea of love by stalk-
ing someone they've never met but are convinced that
they "know" on the Internet.

Different strokes for different folks.