On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM, ShempMcGurk <shempmcg...@netscape.net>wrote:

> Gosh, I wish I had the time to do a word count on Barry Wright's postings
> here on FFL.  I would hazard a guess that he spends more time crouched over
> his laptop typing out posts to FFL than anyone else.

Actually, the wordiest member I remember was the late Rory.  After that
comes Edward.  I have a spam filter in place but I see responses to posts
Edward has submitted to Buddha at the Gas Pump.  It's truly amazing that
people actually bother to read the 45 pages monographs he posts.

--
If you but soak up the sunlight you are given, drink each drop of water I
send, and strive only to be yourself, life shall quicken in your roots,