TM-Exers are openly hostile to MMY and the Movement. Rick is
different. He
is
more
subtle. He professes to "love" Maharishi (his word) and to wish the
movement
no ill, yet he sticks the knife in at every opportunity he gets --
stabbing with a
smile -- thus adding the stain of hypocrisy to the stench of
betrayal.