On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I finally got around to watching episode 1 of my recording of the PBS
> series on India last night.  This was the series that was on a while ago
> and I caught episodes 5 & 6 then.   In episode 1 they investigate what
> Soma is and some archaeologists  believe it was a mix of poppies,
> cannabis and ..... ephedra.   IOW, though people were really messed up
> on uppers and downers.  BTW the series is now available on Blu-ray.--

Explains why someone would drone on and on about green tinted Soma and
milchkine.

If you but soak up the sunlight you are given, drink each drop of water I
send, and strive only to be yourself, life shall quicken in your roots,
spirit shall raise you into the light, and your bloom will inspire the
world.