From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of curtisdeltablues
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:55 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Blog

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

Thanks for the good advice. I'm surprised that I would need a rent a geek to
set one up, it must be geekier than I thought.
Maybe you wouldn't. You might be sufficiently geekistic yourself.

I'm not even sure it is a blog that would suit my project best. I was
considering documenting my experiences with people this busking season. I
have so many remarkable interactions that just slip away into the ethers.
The NYC subway busker who calls herself the Saw Lady does a really nice job
of documenting her buksers life.
http://sawlady.com/blog/
A blog is the way to go. So easy to add content to. So interactive. Google
loves 'em.