Oh my god, Burnside was so amazing. I got turned on to him through my pals at
Fat Possum and Anti.

His "A Ass Pocket of Whiskey" is a masterpiece. "Too Bad Jim" is also essential.

Nabby, do yourself a favor and get hip to this guy. It doesn't get more real
than R.L.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>