--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> Do you suspect you're Asperger's, have a formal diagnosis, or is that just a
> description of your focus (if I may ask)?

I hang around teachers who use the term "a sprinkle of aspergers" to describe
hyper focused kids. I don't suffer from that and apologies to anyone who finds
my causal use of the term offensive.

My musician friends find my intense focus on a certain musical style and era
funny since most musicians are far more eclectic.