> > National Geographic photographers don't usually
> > go on 'tiger hunts', Curtis. But they do often
> > take shots of all kinds of wild animals with
> > cameras.

Curtis:
> And they never end up with a dead tiger at the end
> and a guilty conscience they have to discuss with
> a Maharishis do they?

They do if they are attacked while they are taking
pictures with a camera with their mother.

<snip>

> > or at least read the book.
> >
> I would love to but it is too much for a used one
> on Amazon.

Who says Nancy had a son named Rick?

So, you're going to take the word of Barry, a known
fibber, who never read the book; a fibber who claims
that he *knows* that Rick Cooke went to India so he
could kill a tiger, because he heard it in a John
Lennon song?

You don't believe what Nancy wrote in her book, that
she and her son went to a yoga camp in India to
meditate, and that they were attacked by a crazed
tiger while on an elephant ride, and that Rick shot
the tiger to save the guide's life.

Go figure.