--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> > > Because I read the book - Turq, Curtis, and Joe have
> > > not so, I know what Nancy wrote in the book, and that
> > > now I know that John Lennon was a liar, just like
> > > his wife Cynthia wrote in her book?
> > >
> > > And that Turg, Joe, and Curtis are liars too.
> > >
> Joe:
> > Oh I've read the book...
> >
> Maybe so, but why open your big pie-hole now?
>
> > Tex...
> >
> So, it's true that you're prejudiced against Texans!
> I always thought so, Joe - but why?
>
> Why would anyone believe an anonymous poster calling
> himself 'Joe', who holds a grudge for years against
> someone simply because they happen to live in Texas?
>
> Go figure.

Ahh, it's "pie hole" day again eh Tex?

You are correct about my prejudice against Texans. I used to love going to
Austin, hanging out at the music clubs like Antones. But once I started reading
FFL and seeing your posts I began to hate all Texans. Also, there were a few
Texans when I worked for the CIA that rubbed me the wrong way.

Go figure.