I wonder how many of the original members are in this 2010 version.

Of the 5 original Beachboys, how many beside Mike Love still tour?  Or is it
just Mike?

At least with "The Who" you've got 50% of the members still alive (Pete
Townsend and Roger Daltry) although, for my money, the group died with Keith
Moon.