I viewed an interview he did with Ruth Broccoli.  I thought he came off pretty
good.  As I see it, one can be pretty intent on achieving spiritual liberation.
 And I think it is a real goal, and does exist. But once one achieves it, one
may decide to partake of more earthly delights.  And I don't know that there is
anything wrong with that.  But I guess if you are preaching one thing, and
practicing something different, that can create problems.