> After replying to Buck earlier about the different
> ways we saw the recently-posted video of Raj Raam
> and Raja Hagelin   and Jerry, it occurred to me that
> I'd really like to hear Raj Raam's *job description*.
>    Hi don't get upset (experimenting dude-wise:courtesy  of advise and
credit to (Jai)John Manning)
> Is there an official, TMO-certified description of
> who he is and what his duties are?

About the position and the function

of Maharaj Adhiraj Raja Ram (King Tony) and why he did not speak.

  It was explained (by Bevan )  that Maharaj Adhiraj Raja Ram was

"Leading from the field of Silence  this is

the Silent Administration - and this is Vedic leadership it was
explained.....

always the most silent level is nourishing and governing. Total
knowledge, pure knowledge

is on the silent level...."

-notes from the Global Family chat of Sunday,  Feb. 10, 2008 - reported
by Dr.

Peter Swan, Minister of Communication

SILENCE

SILENCE

SILENCE

Never occurred to anyone that the marriage of

Tony Abu Ali Dan Nadar, anointed as the first ruler of the Global
Country of world peace

His Majesty Raja Nader Ram renamed  in 2000 by the Maharishi,

renamed Maharaja Dhiraaj Raja Ram

could been a predesigned coup and arrangement just to make sure that HE
will get used to be quiet and silent. So to make sure HE dares not to
speak up.

What a genius idea: In one stroke HE becomes mainstream and million
followers without initiation ----

"silent husband" has

5,880,000 (and/or 9.910.000 )search hits

Here we need may be the charming Grand Lady Judy, the diamond stone
(Stein), of this FFL DUDE RANCH(Barry speech/slang) to research.