--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> > >

> > snip
> >
> > > Sorry, I don't really want to sound so cynical and negative.  Indeed, 35
> > > years ago I truly believed Maharishi could pull off things like this
> > > because the TMO did indeed present itself --
> >
> > snip
> >
> > Relax. Maharishi's devotees are doing it, big time. I happen to know that
> > everything Maharishis promised, down to the smallest detail, will be
> > fulfilled in due time. Every detail !
> >
> > He did indeed create heaven on earth as a seed; now His students are
> > fulfilling that promise.
> >
> > Don't feel bad about jumping The Ship; you are always welcome back.
> >

> Funny, but I always felt that everyone else in the Movement -- in other
> words, nutcase fanatics like you, Nabby -- had jumped ship and that it was I
> who was the one who did the TM Program as it was originally presented.

I know this is your thinking, you've said so before on numerous occasions.
Nothing wrong about that whatsoever. Whoever took Maharishi seriously and
simply did what you did is in my book a hero. One could write volumes about
this, as it will be.

His project was and is so infinitely large. If someone took one little piece of
that infinite project seriously in his own life; all glory to him !

> When I was a little boy and would do something my mother didn't like I would
> often protest that I was right.  And be stubborn about it.  My mother would
> reply: "Sure.  You're right and the rest of the world is wrong."  How
> prophetic she was.

Your mother was a hero too. :-)