<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , off_world_beings no_reply@

> > 21st

> > 21st

> > disproportionately
> > and

> > 21st
> > and a
> > your
> > perpetuates
> > biggest
> > the

> > part

> > > Again, the person who you supported for president, Ron Paul,
agrees
> > with me and disagrees with you.>
> >
> > I supported Obama for President.
> >

> You supported Obama only AFTER Ron Paul was out of the running>

Nope. Ron Paul was still in the running at the time. I supported Ron
Paul for leader of the Republican party because he was far better than
all those idiots and criminals that you supported Shemp. But you
warmongers pushed him out and smeared him, so that an old idiot
warmonger could shuffle around with some bimbo ,making complete fools of
you and your warmongering hateful ant-social archaic neandhethal friends
Shemp.

I was the first on FFL life to support Obama for President. (and that
fact just makes you so mad doesn't it Shemp.)

OffWorld