On Mar 9, 2010, at 2:13 PM, WillyTex wrote:

> > > That another Guru Dev student was found molesting young
> > > women in Texas is the matter of a current court case in
> > > Texas...
> > >
> > There has been no trial and you knew that when you sent
> > your message about the Swami. Just stop posting annoying
> > and trollish posts, Vaj, and don't be a hypocrite.
> >
> > Everyone knows you're trying to cover up for Trungpa and
> > Kalu. But why?

Vaj:
> That's interesting.

Interesting that your name is 'Vajradhatu'?

Vajradhatu was the name of the umbrella organization of
Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajradhatu

It is an interesting Yahoo! screen name I thought. Too bad it had nothing to do with the umbrella org. mentioned above and that they don't own the word, which simply means "Vajra World"!

I am an initiate of the Shankaracharya of the South, who has never murdered anyone that I know of! Their meditation technique is not at all like TM. It's more like Dzogchen Yangthig.