Vaj:
> I never mentioned anyone other than your guru-neighbor.

It's just that many of your comments seem to imply that
your gurus are better than mine, and that you're a better
person for it. As I pointed out, some of your gurus have
been anything but role models.

But, just because your guru had a mistress doesn't prove
that all Tibetan lamas are scoundrels.

Your comments just seem prejudiced against Hindus and
Texans. In Texas, those charged with crimes are assumed
to innocent until proven guilty, *in a trial*.

> Are there more?

Who knows, but I'm not trying to defend the Swami next
door. In fact, I've spent years refuting the Swami on
Usenet. He could be guilty, but there' been no trial.

Why didn't you tell us that three of your gurus have
been charged with being deviates? That would have been
more honest, I think, than implying that Hindu Swamis
in Texas are all sex criminals.

Vaj:

"According to Swami Prakashananda Saraswati, fingering
little girls is where it's at. Apparently, it's just
like fingering the goddess. After all, this is Texas!
Yee ha! Jai Guru Dev!"

/FairfieldLife/message/243062