Who would miss George Bush?

He's the one who created these horrible deficits and overspending.  He was a
liberal through and through and Obama took most of his policies and went to a
greater degree with them.

And, gee, who has increased war activities since Bush left office?  Could it be
our community organiser Nobel Peace Prize winner-in-chief?