He rocks because he's wise, something that's very refreshing around here. Maybe
he represents an adult level of Christianity that is rarely seen or reported,
only Sunday school jibberish that seems to resonant with the the cultural
creatives who couldn't be bothered by all matters serious or again dare I say
Adult.