Shit Barry, they're on to us! We better meet back at HQ and figure out new
covers.
Hey, it was fun while it lasted. That little scheme of ours to turn the TMO
into a goofy cult with Plan 9 costumes, Rajas and a pretend King worked like a
charm, eh? We managed to bring a booming program to its knees in just over 20
years.

Not bad. Where to next buddy? Wanna take on the Mormons?