Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]

On my TTC I had to go over to the other hotel one day without my buddy
(who was sick) and they let me go alone.  On the way back I saw one of
the course participants target practicing with a gun from his third
story balcony.  He looked concerned because he didn't expect to see
anyone else on the course walking back to the hotel at that time.  I
probably should have asked the course coordinators why anyone would have
a gun on the course. ;-)