--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> If you're so sure of your position BillyGee, please give us YOUR
> interpretation of the atrocities of mass slaughter of helpless prisoners, the
> mass slaughter of children and the taking possession of 32,000 virgins "for
> themselves."
>
> This should be good...

The context has been lost in antiquity or perverted during translation; I don't
really know what it means scripturally if anything at all. All of scripture is
full of ambiguity due to the lapse of time and change in social mores.

To evaluate something like that with contemporary values and understandings is
kind of silly....