No not reformed, perhaps informed Jewish perspective

Regarding animals, the Bible presented the first idea of giving animals a day
of rest (Sabbath) each week and they are to be fed first before humans eat.
That didn't happen before, where both man and beast worked every day.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>