No worries Curtis, it's OK to disagree, nice to have a civil discussion. I
still think that the seeds of greater compassion and freedoms i.e. women's
rights, has it's basis in the Bible narrative. Again seeds need it's time to
grow and flourish, I don't think it's a coicidence that the civil rights
movement had a religious basis.

You are right, it's tough to apply higher dare I say moral principles into
action, we just keep trying. Make the world a better place, doesn't have to be
perfect my friend!

We did have some fun in Avon Park!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>