> Jefferson Removed.
>
> "Could Dunbar's problem be that Jefferson was a Deist? The board approves the
> amendment, taking Thomas Jefferson OUT of the world history standards.

The ultra-conservative x-ians could insert instead one of their own with some
accuracy.  John Leland a baptist minister, was a significant real force behind
religious freedom and separation in the constitution.

For Leland advocating, the TMorg has its right to religious freedom protected.

Leland, a serious christain friend and neighbor, kept after it with Monroe,
Madison and Jefferson for religious freedom and separation in the new country.

Jai John Leland,
-Buck