There are several HuffingtonPost stories on Amanda that have very lively
comments sections.  This is where I was challenged when I made my naive "she's
innocent" comment.

Here a link to one of the most lifely ones (again, read the comments sections):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/13/amanda-knox-jail-intervie_n_390274.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>