--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> Now you see, here is the lesson, she should have had an
> automatic pistol. She could have walked up to the guy,
> shot six times, and put him out of our misery with a
> seventh, eighth and ninth to the head! Lesson two,
> never let the perpetrator live to testify against you.

Mike, I have to say, if this is a long-term TM
meditator's way to make us feel all warm and
fuzzy about the coming "ideal society" and
"Age of Sat Yuga" Maharishi promised, it
didn't exactly work.

Sounds a lot more like valuing money over human
life to me.

Oh. Never mind. That's where Maharishi was at,
too.