What am I missing here? Let's assume the story is true.  (i think someone
posted something to say it wasn't, but let's say it's true)  You've go 99% of
the people in the world applauding this women, who doesn't want someone to her
steal her hard earned money, and is willing to risk her life to that end, and
then you've got an unlikely alliance of Barry, Judy, and Rick twisting this
around to make Dixon appear as though he is advocating arbitrary "culling" of
those he deems undesireable.  Yes, this guy IS undesireable, and the risk he
takes when he violates someone else's rights is that he can also lose his own
life, or get harmed.  And aren't we all better for it?  Hell yea, we are.

And while I'm at it, although I'm not the type to be overly patriotic, it warms
my heart when I hear about another tailiban target taken out by unmanned
drones.  Of course, sometimes innocent civilians are mistakedly targeted, and
killed, and that bothers me.  But during these times, and circumstances you've
got to meet force with force, or force with greatr force, and that helps keep
the world safe.