On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:48 AM, <wle...@aol.com> wrote:

> > "Because, When I Pulled The Trigger The 7th Time, It Only Went Click.."
>

> > ~
> > The Woman Was Acquitted Of All Charges. She Was Back At Work, At The
> > Cafe, The Next Day!
> >

> > Now that's  Gun Control....
> > AMEN

Amen, Brother.  That IS gun control.  An armed society is a polite society.
 Next time someone tries this crime again, he'll think about it a second
time.  Further, zero tolerance does work.  It's been proven many times.  If
we gun down a person for taking two parking spaces in a crowded parking lot
because they're a guest in a motel/hotel in the Montrose Section of Houston
(that's were all the cafes and clubs are and it's as gay as Turq) under the
name of Barry Wright, then your preventing future, bigger crimes from
happening.

Zero tolerance, quick draws and shoot to kill with concealed weapons.  The
way to fight crime.

--
My late grandfather told me that if I ate a meatball every day for a hundred
years, I would live to a ripe old age.