--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ditzyklanmail <carc...@...> wrote:

> Dear authority friend,
> Thank you very much for the lesson of spelling.  It will be
> a good day when everyone learns the actual use and meaning
> of HIPAA, including myself! Spelling correction is the easy
> part!  LOL.

True enough.

<snip>
> Privacy rights have a whole lot to do with the health reform.

I read everything you wrote, and I still don't see how
you're connecting medical records with the health reform
bill, sorry. The whole "pulling the plug on Grandma"
thing was a crock from the start, if that's what you're
suggesting. If that's a threat, it's the insurance
companies we need to worry about, not the government.

If you want to try again, making a straightforward case
minus the rhetoric and the poetry, I'm all ears (or eyes).
As far as I can tell from everything I've heard and read,
the new bill won't involve the government having any
greater access to folks' medical records than it has now,
nor any more motivation to investigate them.