Hi Nabby. I guess if I were being cavalier, I would just say I moved on to
"life".
If you want specifics, I'd be happy to supply them. You know some of it....the
bit involving ECM Records and Manfred Eicher.

I really and truly VALUE the time I spent with MMY. It gave me an experience I
will never forget and one that I remain fascinated by....hence my occasional
presence here on FFL.