Steve, when Obama was elected, I thought it might take about four years to piss
off enough people to at least take back the WH and at least one branch of
congress. We may be ahead of schedule to take back one or possibly both
branches this November. If we don't, two more years will just pound it into the
minds of those that voted for Obama that "maybe we could have chosen a better
candidate". It took four years of Jimmy Carter to  create the Reagan
Revolution. South America? Why would I want to move there? My family has been
here ten generation, since 1640 in Jamestown Virginia. Oh yeah, I've got lots
of faith in the American people. When they screw up and see it, they are pretty
good at fixing things. Voting, of course all law abiding citizens should vote,
however I think there should a voter ID with photo to prove who you are when
casting that vote and maybe even at least a high school diploma to show some
understanding of our system of government and
 economics, it's free. If you're not hearing about the war on terror everyday,
it's not because we aren't at war, it's because your media choices don't talk
about it as much so it will look like Obama has solved the problem. We're safe?
Tell that to the 13 that died at Fort Hood at the hands of a terrorist who
infiltrated the military or the two army recruiters shot by another terrorist
in AK. or the people on the flight coming into Detroit that were nearly blown
up, but no, I'm not upset, it's to be expected these days. I thought the war on
terror* is* an international  issue. I  also thought Obama was going to get the
rest of the world to take up their fair share of responsibility in that war.
Remember that? What bothers me is that we've got a moron *focusing like a  dim
flash light*on domestic and international issues making things much worse in
the short and long run. Now Steve,when Obama and his leftist government ARE
thrown out, will you go
 berserk? Can you go berserk if you already are?

.