My apologies to Dix and his math - 10 generations in America since 1640 is
accurate. I misquoted my family's generations in America since the 1630s as 30
generations. The correct number is 13.  I'm sorry for questioning your math,
Dix.
-Mainstream

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016" <mainstream20...@...>