That's a neat experience.  But you know, there is probably an explanation for
such an experience, but I don't really care to figure it out.  But probably
there is an explanation if one is so inclined.  I mean thoughts are waves, and
the human brain is both a transmmitter, and receiver, so maybe you just picked
up the signal.