<curtisdeltabl...@...> wrote:
> I don't think anyone is consciously functioning on a quantum level of
anything. I think we are not designed for that by evolution. We have a
limited range of awareness for good reasons, we have only so much
ability to be aware of shit and it had better include the soft growl of
a tiger behind us. So the quantum level is probably not the frequency we
are built to hang out on and I'm not sure that outside the use of math
and physics intellectually we ever will be.

I've got to figure out what this refinement of experience that seems to
grow in my life is all about.  I like the idea of saying, "this is cool,
I am operating at a more quantum level of consciousness", where I am a
little more aware of what I perceive to be the story behind the story.
And I'd like to figure out what it is that seems to be pushing me
towards greater awareness about things.  Maybe I am  just mood making,
but my real life experience doesn't suggest this.  I like the comparison
between quantum phenomena and the growth of awareness.  It works for me,
but that's just me.

But what also works for me, is the notion that our world as a whole is
moving in a particular direction, one where a "quantum" leap may be
required.  As Confusious say, "May you live during interesting times",
or something to that effect.