Thanks for the feeback.  I think you're right about the tendency to pick
up on some buzz words and insert them  into how we describe things.  But
like you, I have tried to adopt a more Quaker approach to my everyday
languaage, and try to stick to basic terms, even if my vocabulary might
have a fancier, more "impressive" word.  I like that idea of silence vs.
samadhi.  That is pretty much just what I am talking about in this
regard.  Bottom line: I think the experiences I've mentioned could be
better described without the sciencey terms.

Another good point.  I often forget that the rather extrodinary times we
live in could simply be attributed to the the new technoloogies, and
less to do with another of "rising to a higher vibrational level"
agenda.  So, I appreciate that reminder.