--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <shukr...@...> wrote:

> I am currently reading "The Hidden History of the Human Race" by Cremo and
> Thompson an abridged version of "Forbidden Archeology" I recommend it to you
> if you have not already been aware of it, it is an impressive work of
> scholarship.

Thanks for the tip. It would be great if someone could prove
the claims they make about humans being around longer than
current thinking would have us believe.

It seems like they are digging up close relatives of ours
every week now, we have the midgets on Flores for instance,
where do they all fit in? Given that we have so few fossils
to go on it's hard to build a family tree and know that it's
accurate. The clincher obviously would be a fossil of some
sort of humanoid from much earlier than expected for it's
state of development.

Any mentions of that in this book?