Self-correction.  The geographic center of the United States is in South
Dakota.  That's where the center of American rocks and soil are.

If we care where the center of the people are, the minds and soul of
AmeAmerica, that is just about 176 miles south of Fairfield Iowa.  That's
pretty close, within 1% of the center.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>