> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@> wrote:
> >
> > On Apr 11, 2010, at 12:01 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:
> >
> > "Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading
> > it." - Moses Hadas
> >
> > His son David was one of my teachers in college--
> > same dry wit and insights.  His class--The Bible as Literature--
> > was one of the most popular.

Can't remember who said it but:

"From the moment I picked your book up until the
moment I put it down I was convulsed with laughter,
some day I intend reading it."

Hits the spot. Or how about the superbly withering:

"Your book is both good and original, unfortunately
the bits that are good aren't original and the bits
that are original aren't good."